I got this thing for Christmas. I don't know what it is called, but it has a mesh bag and mom puts fruit in it and I can eat it and suck on it to get the juice out. I love it! I like to eat all the food my mom makes for me. I really like the sweet potatoes and the butternut squash, but fruit is good too!
Monday, January 4, 2010
My COOLEST Christmas present!
I got this thing for Christmas. I don't know what it is called, but it has a mesh bag and mom puts fruit in it and I can eat it and suck on it to get the juice out. I love it! I like to eat all the food my mom makes for me. I really like the sweet potatoes and the butternut squash, but fruit is good too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment