Well, today starts a new chapter in my life. I am getting ready to eat cereal on a consistent basis. Due to my mom being pregnant, she will need help supplementing my food supply and that is where the cereal comes in. Day one went very good. I hope it wasn't beginners luck. I am kind of tired now, I think I am going to take a nap. Don't I look like a king on my throne in this picture?
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
High Chair
Well, today starts a new chapter in my life. I am getting ready to eat cereal on a consistent basis. Due to my mom being pregnant, she will need help supplementing my food supply and that is where the cereal comes in. Day one went very good. I hope it wasn't beginners luck. I am kind of tired now, I think I am going to take a nap. Don't I look like a king on my throne in this picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment