It is December 8, 2009 and these are photos were taken about 1:30 PM. It is supposed to snow through tomorrow morning and later tonight the winds are supposed to pick up and the temperatures drop making for blizzard conditions. This is the first big snow event I have seen. I wasn't too fond of being outside in this. I am staying inside with Mom and Dad!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
My first big snow!
It is December 8, 2009 and these are photos were taken about 1:30 PM. It is supposed to snow through tomorrow morning and later tonight the winds are supposed to pick up and the temperatures drop making for blizzard conditions. This is the first big snow event I have seen. I wasn't too fond of being outside in this. I am staying inside with Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment