Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

My first Christmas!




We celebrated my first Christmas on 12/27/09. We were going to celebrate on Tuesday, 12/29/09 when my big brother Jacob was supposed to come, but he got sick and wasn't able to make it. So, Mom and Dad decided to let me open my gifts early. Nana and Papa Heintz got me a realy sweet Buffalo Bills jogging suit and a nice camo short outfit for this summer. I also got an ABC talking book and an aligator that rolls across the floor when you press on his back. His teeth open and close as he rolls too. It is my Mom's favorite. I needed some help in opening the gifts I received, but I am confident that by my birthday, I will have it figured out. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I sure did! Talk to you soon-James.

No comments:

Post a Comment